Love feeds the hungry.
Love welcomes the stranger.
Love knows no limits.
This #GivingTuesday (November 28), put your love in action in one of two ways:
1. LOCAL — Give to change the lives of refugees and immigrants in the U.S.
- Help meet the needs of refugees by providing compassionate and holistic care from the moment they arrive at the airport through their journey to self-sufficiency.
- Help immigrants maneuver through the U.S. immigration system, reunite with family members left behind and gain access to economic and educational opportunities.
2. INTERNATIONAL — Give to change the lives of vulnerable families in Africa, Asia and Haiti.
- Help meet the immediate needs of those affected by natural disasters, regional conflict, drought and famine.
- Help empower local churches to break the cycle of poverty by loving, serving and extending the mercy of God to the most vulnerable around the world.